Love♠

Love♠

Bad Romance

Bad Romance

sábado, 13 de febrero de 2010


Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy(Hey, what up girl?)Put my glasses on, I'm out the doorI'm gonna hit this city (Lets go)Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of JackCause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming backI'm talking - pedicure on our toes, toesTrying on all our clothes, clothesBoys blowing up our phones, phonesDrop-topping, playing our favorite cds Pulling up to the partiesTrying to get a little bit tipsyDon't stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTill we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party don't stop Woah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh oh,Ain't got a care in world, but got plenty of beerAin't got no money in my pocket, but I'm already hereAnd now the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swaggerBut we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick JaggerI'm talking about - everybody getting crunk, crunkBoys trying to touch my junk, junkGonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunkNow, now - we goin till they kick us out, outOr the police shut us down, downPolice shut us down, downPo-po shut us -

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario